Friday, January 7, 2011

HELP! What do I wear in Duluth for a dog sled race?

While I know how to dress for a cocktail party, and I know what to wear to cover up on South Beach, I'm a bit fuzzy on what to wear in Duluth, MN in January to a dog sled race. Yes, I will be out in the cold Duluth snow, with the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol covering what goes on BEHIND the scenes at the Beargrease Dog Sled Marathon the end of January.

Vaseline has put together an amazing team of women, to put Vaseline Intensive Rescue to the ultimate test....

The women of Vaseline's Dry Skin Patrol include three bloggers
  1. Michelle of The Adventures of a Supermom
  2. Kailani of An Island Life
  3. Kari of A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

A reknowned dermatologist
  • Dr. Jessica Wu - who's been on shows like GMA, The Doctors and more

and one of my FAVORITE actresses (and former fashion model)

  • Wendy Malick - who's played diva's on shows like Just Shoot Me, Frasier, and her latest Hot in Cleveland


The first thing I'll be wearing is my Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion so that my skin doesn't get dry or chapped. I'm guessing that the flip flops, skorts and sleeveless tops have to stay home in South Florida.


What do YOU suggest I bring?


If you'd like to try some Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion along with me - there are some FREE SAMPLES still available.

I'll be attending the Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon as a guest of Vaseline Intensive Rescue, however all opinions are strictly my own.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

7 comments:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Bring things that are WARM! Brrrrr

kasandria said...

Not sure, but get you some snazzy boots! HAVE FUN!
Kas

Zippy said...

Definitely need boots. Do I need furry on the inside, uggs or CUTE? Maybe some apres ski boots (and a hunky guy to keep me warm).

Stefanie said...

This is so much fun! I want to come. I've actually seen a dogsled race in Canada. I just bought a pair of Bearpaws on Amazon for $30- sooooo warm and comfy.

Michelle said...

We are going to have so much fun!!! Traveling with the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol has been an awesome experience for me!!

Michelle @ www.theadventuresofsupermom.com

Kelli said...

Your going to need a warm winter jacket & some warm gloves & yes boots!- I know Cabela's had some on sale(you can order online!). I live in Fargo and almost all stores have sales on winter gear this time of year so you can get a good deal on warm things. We have been pretty chilly here with the wind so make sure you wear layers! Have fun!

Zippy said...

MY BFF in Utah is hitting up the discount & resale shops for me for boots. Looking for Uggs, Sorels, or another great boot since I can't find ANY of the above in South Florida.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.