Sunday, November 28, 2010

MUWAH - Kiss My Face


I remember back when B was in high school and on the football team. Every other week he'd have me run to Whole Foods and pick up Active Athletic Shower and Bath Gel by Kiss My Face. He insisted that it made his sore, bruised and battered muscles feel better, both after practice and games. Considering he played Defensive Tackle, I always figured he knew what he was talking about.

Every now and then I'll pick up a bottle of their all-purpose castile soap. I love the fact that I can do everything from wash my face to the dishes with it. What I didn't know was that each year Kiss My Face comes out with a special collection of products for the holidays.

This year's Holiday Collection is anchored by their all-purpose castile soap in both a liquid as well as a foaming hand soap. As with all of their soaps, these are wonderful for those who are starting to think twice about the toxins in our cleaning products and looking for a natural alternative. PLUS, castile soap can clean JUST ABOUT ANYTHING in your life. Yes, even Clem the Mini-Bull-Terrier has had baths using this soap.

The Holiday Series, known as "Peace Soaps" come with a to/from holiday card for easy gift giving. When you purchase one of the soaps or the beautiful Peace Candle from this collection Kiss My Face will contribute 10% of the profit to support Seeds of Peace. The organization, Seeds of Peace brings teenagers from countries where there is war and conflict (such as Israel and Palestine) together to a camp in Maine, where they learn more about each other as people, and hopefully put aside their differences.

The Kiss My Face Holiday Peace Collection is available in 4 “peaceful” scents:
  • Grassy mint
  • Lemongrass clary sage
  • Pomegranate acai
  • Lavender mandarin scents

They also offer a soy wax Peace Candle in the same yummy scents, perfect for holiday (or any day) entertaining.

I've replaced all of my "other" soaps with the Kiss My Face Peace Soaps for the holiday season. I love the way each bottle has the word "peace" in all different languages. It is a constant reminder of the season.

You can purchase the Kiss My Face Peace Soap Collection wherever Kiss My Face products are sold or through their online store. I buy mine at Whole Foods. Right now you can get $10 off of a $25 purchase LINE by using the code: KMFPEACETEN at checkout.

I received a set of Peace Soaps in order to write this post. All opinions are my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.