Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Butterball Day!


To all of my friends and family, I wish you a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Day.

Just a reminder, that if you're staring at your turkey and wondering "What do I do now?" The folks at Butterball's Turkey Talk Line will be answering your questions throughout the day.

  • Is your Butterball not quite thawed? - They can help.
  • How do you make the PERFECT gravy? - They can help.
  • My turkey isn't browning...what do I do? - They can help.
  • My Butterball doesn't fit inside the pan that I bought. - They can help.
  • Oh no, my turkey is larger than any listed on the package. How long do I cook it? - They can help.
  • How do I get it perfectly moist and delicious? - They can help.
Give them a call at: 1-800-BUTTERBALL
Check out Butterball.com - there are some GREAT tips and cooking calculators
If you get a chance, see how this year's Butterball Bloggers (including MOI) handle Thanksgiving.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.