Monday, October 4, 2010

Just in time - Healthy Choice steaming entrées

I'm sitting at the mansion downing Tylenol and moaning. Life is not always perfect, even when you're the diva of Champagne Living. On Friday evening I was dining at the FABULOUS 3030 Oceans, overlooking the beach in Fort Lauderdale with two handsome men. Dinner was wonderful, until....

I took a bite and dislodged a crown and have no idea what else I did to my tooth and mouth. I'll be seeing the dentist first thing tomorrow morning to have it fixed. For now, I'm eating soft foods and smoothies. I had planned on doing a full review of the new Healthy Choice steaming entrées. Luckily, I chose an entrée that was soft enough to eat (making it my first "real" meal in two days).

As you know, I've just returned from Cancun and along with my return, I brought back an EXTRA three pounds (souvenirs). So, getting started with healthy eating was first on my agenda.



The Healthy Choice entrées are
  • Healthy
  • Easy to Prepare
  • Fresh Ingredients
  • Steamed rather than cooked in fats



You know how when you buy frozen dinners you have to rely on the enhanced picture on the package? There's no SEEING what you'll actually be eating. until you've peeled back the top and are looking into a mound of mystery food. Healthy Choice's clear packaging allows you to actually see what you'll be dining on.

I just enjoyed the Rosemary Chicken & Sweet Potatoes. There was no frozen food flavor. At 170 calories with only 1 gram of fat (0g trans fats), it makes lunch very low cal and low fat. Just what I needed to get off these extra lbs.

Check out Healthy Choice on Facebook to learn more about the products and tips for shaping up at:
http://www.facebook.com/healthychoice



Also, check the Healthy Choice Website for special offers and coupons. Right now they have $1.00 off any two Healthy Choice entrées.



I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrées to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.