Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's not all about domestics - Shop Bedding

I hate that word. DOMESTICS - It sound's so...I don't know, domestic? When I think about new linens, my mind immediately goes into a decorating mode...not a little housewife wearing an apron and presenting her family with a pot roast for dinner.

I don't know about you, but I love rearranging the furniture in the mansion, adding bright touches of color, buying new linen and really re-decorating for as LITTLE money as possible. By changing something as simple as pillow shams, a dust ruffle and your sheets - your boudoir can be as FABULOUS as you are.

I recently had the opportunity to do a mini-makeover of one of  the bedrooms in the mansion. First of all, Mr. S takes care of this room. Needless to say, every time I walk in I shake my head in disbelief. It's amazing how a 58 man can't pick out matching pillow cases. I walked in to take a "before" picture and there were 2 green, 1 check and 2 white pillows on the bed. Fixing the scene was so EASY. I had in my hand 2 fluffy pillow shams and a new bed skirt  from Shop Bedding. The transformation took a total of less than 6 minutes.

Why ShopBedding.com and not just run out to your discount department store? First of all, doing business with ShopBedding is like doing business with family. You know that you're getting a great deal on quality bedding and after speaking with Aaron of ShopBedding, I knew IMMEDIATELY that he was someone that I could trust. In Jewish we call it "heymish" - like someone who's family, unpretententious, and part of your home. I LOVE buying from companies that I have an emotional connection with, and ShopBedding is one of those companies.


From elegant and tailored, to their silk,y smooth silk or satin sheets there are styles that will  make you want to re-do your bedroom EVERY SEASON. With prices starting below $5.00, I found their selection better and prices LOWER than my favorite discount department stores. Add in the FREE SHIPPING when you spend $75 and not only are you getting quality bedding, but you're saving money.

Check out my before and after picture of the bed. See how a simple and inexpensive change can make all the difference?

If it's time for new sheets, or Gorgeous Looking Bed Skirts - it's time to visit Shop Bedding.

Thank you to ShopBedding.com for providing shams & a dust ruffle for my bedroom transformation. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.