Friday, June 12, 2009

Fathers Day Gift Guide

With only 9 days left until Fathers Day, I for one have absolutely NO idea what to get my dad. Technically, I have no obligation to buy Mr. S. a gift - since he's not my father, but I already have something put aside for him that you may have read about this week.

So, where do I start? Well, since Mom Central sent me the link to their Father's Day Gift Guide - THAT'S where I'm starting! There are gifts ranging from under $25 to over $100 with something for EVERY Dad on your list. The FIRST gift that I saw on the list in the under $25 category would be PERFECT for MY dad. It's the John Wayne Classics from the Paramount Centennial Collection at only $14.49 - it's not only within my budget - but my Dad LOVES John Wayne and I don't think he owns any of these movies. Plus, since it's from Amazon, I'm guaranteed that he'll have it in time for June 21st.

Here's the BEST PART of the Mom Central Father's Day Guide - they're having a DAILY GIVEAWAY with LOTS and LOTS of great prizes for Dads, so you may WIN the gift that he wants. From a Jeep tent built for 7 people to CD's, DVD's and more! Today there are 5 prizes listed. SO hurry on over and enter to WIN.

It's nice to have another thing checked off of my list. I'm heading over to enter today's giveaway RIGHT NOW.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.