Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You deserve to be pampered - so get glowing!

As you well know, this Sunday is Mother's Day. This is the day that you "hope" that hubby has thought about giving you THE gift to help you live the good life. My all time favorite mother's day gift was a full day at the spa - facial, massage, mani-pedi and a spa lunch. Unfortuately, I've only received that gift ONCE in 25 years that I've been a mom. I can just about guarantee that I won't be getting that this year either. I shouldn't complain, I've gotten some pretty nice gifts as well as some pretty predictable one's, like the traditional half eaten box of Godiva Chocolates that I seem to get most years.

This year I'm taking matters into my own hands and it's not going to cost me a cent!! I'm heading to my nearest Origins Store for a much needed FREE "Firm & Lift" mini facial and you can too!

From May 11 - May 31, your favorite Origins Store is offering mini facials.

Choose from:
  • Firm and Lift
  • Relieve Redness
  • Hydrate and Repair
PLUS - they'll be sending you home with a FREE Origins SAMPLE.

Don't wait - book your appointment to be sure that you get the pampering that you deserve!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.