I recently had the opportunity to try some of Jockey's newest workout clothing...the Jockey Sport Collection. Made up of three different types of workout wear, there's something that will be just right whether you're a runner, do pilates, go to the gym or just walk around the block with the dog (*ahem*). Even if you DON'T exercise, you'll find something that will be just right for those times when you just want something comfortable to put on.
Me? You'll usually find me in the performance wear. Why? Because it's fitted for great muscle support and offers flatlock seams that give me a slimmer look (all 3 pants offer this slimming look - a BIG PLUS as far as I'm concerned). As with all of the Jockey Sport Collection, the performance wear has the moisture-wicking helping me to stay cool and dry..and considering that we get into 100 degree weather down here in the summer, that's a VERY important feature.
Of course if I were doing some walking or using the elliptical trainer, I prefer the Modern Collection. It's got that great comforable fit and the pants come both in crop length as well as full length - including a SHORT length for women like me (I'm 5'1").
I have to admit though, that when I do yoga or just want to relax and get comfortable, I slip on the Relaxed Pants...they're so comfy that you'll feel like you're walking around in your jammies while still looking great. These pants come in both the cropped length and full length and again, they offer a shorter length for the petite woman.
I've paired my favorite three pants up with a great active t-shirt and the zip front jacket to complete my "look." Hey, a girl's got to look good, even if she is going to be sweating.
I am a Jockey Sport Active sponsored blogger, courtesy of Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.
- Follow Jockey on Twitter @jockey
- Fan Jockey on facebook
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway - unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you're all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!- 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to a sweepstakes site - 5 extra entries
- Follow Champagne Living - on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page - daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you've done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge - please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 9, 2010 11:59 EST.