Carolina Pad for Valentine's Day?
I know, you're totally confused...what does one of my favorite back to school, journaling and office supplies company have to do with CUPID, LOVE and GIFT GIVING?
Carolina Pad recently sent me 3 photo albums. I know, this is the digital age and a lot of you store your photos online. Just like I still enjoy writing with a pen and notebook, holding the memories in my hands and flipping through photo albums still feels "right." But I'm not talking about ME here.
As I added some of the photos of Ben when he was a baby, family get togethers, and photos of friends and family who aren't with us anymore, I thought....what a great Valentine's gift for my mother in law. In her 80's and living in a nursing home, being able to look at her family members that may no longer live close enough to see her often, the grandkids and even the GREAT grandchildren would sure beat another bathrobe or pair of pajamas.
What are you giving your grandmother or parents? A box of chocolates will last (at the most) a few days, but the memories that you hold in a photo album will last forever.
No matter what your taste, Carolina Pad has a storage solution and even a design to fit your style. My favorite is Pattern Play mini- album that holds 14 photos. It can be hung on the wall...but even better, it's small enough to take with me in my handbag or suitcase when I travel.
Whether you like to keep your photos filed in a photo box, be able to flip open an accordian of pictures or keep a traditional photo album on your coffee table, Carolina Pad has them all, with those charming prints that we love.
We received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway - unlimited entries (just click on the link it will send the tweet to your twitter. Hit send and you're all set.)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!- 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to a sweepstakes site - 5 extra entries
- Follow Champagne Living - on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page - daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* You can not have won a prize from Carolina Pad in the last 90 Days
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you've done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge - please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 10, 2010 11:59 EST.