Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been using the SWAGG app on my Droid



I've been using the SWAGG application that I downloaded free onto my EVO (which is an android based phone) and while I like the fact that I can store my gift cards on there, it's something ELSE about it that I like even more.

I've used it to add all of my gift cards that I receive either as gifts or as a result of being involved in certain blogging programs. I do LOVE the fact that I don't have to lug around all of my cards or even worse - leave them on my kitchen counter (GUILTY!) when I go out shopping. It's great to be able to just have the cashier scan your phone and use the gift cards from there...but...


Here's what I REALLY love about SWAGG. I've added ALL of my loyalty cards to the application. CVS, the grocery store, the gym, the video store and even my GODIVA card (if you don't have a Godiva loyalty card you're missing out on FREE candy every month for just stopping into a Godiva store and having them scan your card). Now I don't look like I have a ring of keys like the maintenance guy with all of those loyalty tags hanging from it and I have every single one of them with me. I used to leave some home and only take the ones I needed for a shopping trip, but there were times that I'd make an unexpected stop at a store and have left the card or tag behind and lost out on my discount, points, or whatever you get by using those cards.

Of course, being able to purchase gift cards and send them to friends is one of the other great options that SWAGG offers. Especially if you start to see those Facebook "Happy Birthday" messages to your BFF and you TOTALLY forgot to send her anything.

If you haven't started using SWAGG, what are you waiting for? It's free and can be downloaded on iPhones or Android based phones (through the Android Market), or you can sign up ONLINE.

More information as well as how to's are available  HERE on the SWAGG website.

I was selected to be a SWAGG Brand Ambassador by Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity. This is a compensated program, but all of the opinions I share are my own.
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.