Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dar Williams - a little music for you

I'm not certain if it's my age or just the fact that I appreciate the "folkier" side of  music. I grew up on Joni Mitchell and Judy Collins and I still enjoy the music of singers like Patty Larkin and Dar Williams. When I think about it, my taste is rather eclectic. From The Ramones to Medeski Martin & Wood - I pretty much like it all.

Depending upon my MOOD, I'll listen to background music as I blog here on Champagne Living. Today I was sent

Dar Williams new version of "The Babysitter's Here" from her eighth studio album, Many Great Companions.

If you LOVE Dar Williams like I do - feel free to download The Babysitter's Here free of charge to Champagne Living's readers.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.