Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bubalina - Body Butter Cream

"A rose, is a rose,  is a rose." - with apologies to Gertrude Stein.

The truth is, that I'm NOT a fan of roses or the scent. Send me flowers from delicate bulbs like lilies, tulips and the like and I'll appreciate them a lot more. There are scents that send me into a romantic tizzy - like jasmine. But rose? I think I'll pass.

I was sent a small jar of Bubalina CitronRose Body Butter Creme to review and I have put off opening the jar. When I did, I was surprised that the rose scent was subdued, making it easier for me to use this on my body.

What I found was a wonderful whipped body creme chock full of antioxidants, Organic Aloe to soothe the skin and Vitamin E to restore it. I love the feel as I dip my fingertips into this whipped cream feeling skin care. It goes on fairly thickly, which I found surprising considering that it looks so light and airy.

Made by Bubalina Organics this cream hydrates well and made my skin feel wonderful. Now, if I can only get over the scent. Thankfully, Bubalina Body Butter Cremes, as well as their other skin care products come in a host of other fragrances


Bubalina Organics are available directly from their website - skin-organics.com

I was sent a sample for this skin care product review. All opinions are my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.