Monday, September 27, 2010

The ageLOC Galvanic Spa

I've put out a few hints about trying to reverse the aging process and I thought I'd take you into my morning routine and show you EXACTLY what I'm doing to rid myself of those awful wrinkles. The video was done FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, with no makeup (obviously). The only reason that I'm exposing myself this way, is because I want you (and I) to actually SEE how it's done, as well as any improvement in the future.

I took the video by holiding my camera in one hand and the spa in the other. When using the spa, you must make sure that your hand is moist and that you don't lose contact with the skin. I usually put my other hand on my face as well, but for this demo I could not.





While doing a little reading about the ageLOC Galvanic Spa, I came across a few pretty big celebrities who have decided to forgo plastic surgery and injections and use it as well. In my research I learned that Simon Cowell, and Nicole Kidman are just two such celebrities.

By the way, I don't know if you can see a difference in 5 minutes (especially with my little Flip camera). I do know that my skin was lighter and felt tighter. The area's where you see a difference IMMEDIATELY are in the fine lines (that don't seem to show  up well on this camera with no lighting).

Over the coming months, I'll keep you updated with how my wrinkles are reducing and my skin is getting tighter.


If you're interested in a Galvanic Spa of your own you can contact: Allison at www.allisonknows.nsedreams.com


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.