Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An inspirational gift of jewelry - Amy Peters Studio

There are times when I shop online and I wonder if the item that I'm about to purchase will look as wonderful as it does in the photograph. I'm occasionally disappointed once I open the package and then find myself getting aggravated in having to return whatever it is that I bought.


On the other hand, it's such a THRILL when the complete opposite happens. You order and once you receive it the item is MUCH better than the picture portrayed. This happened recently with an item that I opted to review. I looked it over online before agreeing to review this cute little necklace that I thought would make a very nice graduation gift. It looked nice online, but not like anything special. When I opened the little green/blue jewelry box I was FLOORED with how much nicer the necklace was than the it's image online.

The sterling silver necklace from Amy Peters Studio  is quite simple actually. I think the beauty of it is in this simplicity. It is just a silver chain with a small charm that states " Follow your ♥" Not only is this the PERFECT gift for any girl graduating, but it's timeless  message will be something that she looks at daily as she fastens it around her neck. Appropriate for those graduating Kindergarten through College - it is a very petite, wearable piece of art.

One glance through the Amy Peters Studio catalog and you'll be sure to find lots of inspirational word jewelry that will make a great gift for your new graduate in
  • Anklets
  • Bracelets
  • Necklaces 
  • Rings
  • and even Key Rings (for your non-jewelry wearing types)
Prices seem to be mid-range with the one that I have priced at $50.00.

Thank you to Amy Peters Studio and ChicExecs for providing product for this jewelry review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly  my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.