Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Madame Ambassadress - no need to lower your eyes

Once again I'm proud to be a part of promoting one of MY FAVORITE companies as a brand ambassador. My only concern is that if we're being PROPER here, that I be addressed as an
Ambassadress

Adding to the list of products that I feel passionate about is


Living in Florida, we had LOTS of choices to choose from when it comes to juices (especially orange and grapefruit juice). BUT I HAVE A LITTLE SECRET. The mansion is located EXACTLY 4.6 miles from Tropicana's Fort Pierce plant, making it not just LOCAL, but practically in my backyard. (ok, now everyone can google or mapquest to see where I live...just look for the community with a bazillion golf courses and some famous golf initials - LOL). So, I KNOW that the juice that I buy at the grocery with the Tropicana logo on the front is going to be the freshest possible. I see the big trucks filled to the brim with bright orange fruit pulling in to the loading area (driving behind one with your windows open is a real treat), so I KNOW for a fact that they use the FRESHEST juiciest fruit.

But, enough about me...this is REALLY about what Tropicana is offering YOU right now (and it's in TRUE Champagne Living style)!

Saving money is easier and more fun than ever with Tropicana Juicy Rewards. Explore 20,000 ways to save on everything from golf and workout gear to waterpark and zoo admissions. 

So, why am I excited? I went to Tropicana's site and registered for this awesome new program. When I looked at the discounts that I could get on things like

  • 10% off of a Massage from Massage Envy - 2 pts.
  • 1/2 off of tickets to the Improv Comedy Club - 2 pts.
  • Golf Discounts
  • and LOTS more (just picked out things that I would definitely use)

I got VERY excited. Not only that but MomCentral started me off with a FREE point and YOU can get one as well. I'll be reporting back on all of the great places I get to go as well as fun things to do and buy in the coming months as I turn in my points for some FUN REWARDS.

Here's how YOU can get in on the reward fun (including a FREE point to start you off).

  1. Go to Tropicana and REGISTER
  2. Click on "Enter Codes
  3. Enter the Code: MOMCE-NTRAL (This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account.)
  4. For a 2nd free Code: Fan Tropicana on Facebook
  5. Don't forget to follow them on Twitter too
Just look on specially marked containers of Tropicana and enter the 10-digit codes. The codes seem to be listed in different places on the various products. If you're not sure WHERE the code is located, go to Codes and click on the product that you've purchased. It will show where to find your unique code.

OK, so who's with me on getting a massage? 


I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.