Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm counting on The View to get Oscar Ready!

As the Red Carpet is getting ready to be rolled out for Sunday's Academy Award Ceremony - I'm anxiously watching as many of the movies that I can fit in between now and then (I've always been the last minute type).

Of course, I also want to know what other's have to say. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the FABULOUS Red Carpet Fashion.


My plan for tomorrow, Friday, Mar 5: is to watch The View’s “Road to the Oscars” episode. Yes, my favorite panel of opinionated women are welcoming former Oscar nominee Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes. But that's only the BEGINNING. This week's  “Fashion Friday” celebrates “The History of Oscar Fashions” with a two-part look back at some of the most memorable  (and of course HORRIBLE) Oscar hits and misses with host and celebrity stylist Robert Verdi.

I FINALLY watched "Precious" last night (see my upcoming review on The Review Broads) and can't wait to get that peek of the final "Barbara Walters Special" when she interviews Mo'Nique.

I'm also excited to hear Michael Phillips and Tony Scott of "At the Movies" make THEIR 2010 Oscar predictions. I wonder if we'll be in agreement? Of course you can bet that there'll be some "difference of opinion" when the women of The View give their picks!

I've been SO BUSY this week, that I've missed Monday and Tuesday's The View. Thank goodness I can go to ABC.com and catch up. Plus, I noticed that Joy Behar is following me on twitter! To catch all of the action surrounding The View on twitter - follow @theviewtv as well hashtag - #theviewmoms

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other TheView branded items to facilitate my review.”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.