Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's all about the Bling - Pinktooth

In all but EIGHT states talking on a cell phone while driving is legal. Still, according to insurance company statistics you have a four times GREATER chance of getting to an accident when you pick up your cell phone to talk (or text) while in the car. The SAFEST way to still talk on a phone while driving is by using a bluetooth.


BUT THEY'RE SOOOO UGLY. I have very short hair and you can see this little piece of plastic sticking out of my ear. It makes me feel like I'm one of the Transformers!!

Check out the picture and look at the BLING in my ear. NO NOT my earrings, my new blue tooth. It's actually a PINKTOOTH.by Chic Buds.  My cabana neighbor at the Marriott Harbor Beach Club (you remember, the one who had her cell phone painstakingly encrusted in Swarovski Crystals to match her nails) will be SO JEALOUS when she sees this.

Finally, a bluetooth for the girls!!! Check it out...it's

  • Adorned with Swarovski Crystals
  • Talk time - up to 6 hours
  • Standby time -  up to 200 hours
  • 2 color LED
  • Rechargeable Li-Polymer Batter
  • Light weight (yes even with ALL of that bling)
  • Great sound quality
I'm in LOVE with my new PinkTooth, and at $48 it's no more expensive than one of those BLAH looking (or should I say UGLY) one's that you see in all of the stores.

I go back & forth between wearing contacts and glasses (depending upon my mood) and one of the things that I like about this particular blue tooth is that it's small enough to not get in the way of my glasses. It also comes with 3 different sizes of inner ear buds, which for someone with SMALL ears makes the fit AMAZING. Plus, setting your PinkTooth up is easy. It automatically synced with my phone (no effort on my part...believe me).

Can you imagine your teenaged daughter pulling this out of her stocking?

Guys - what a great gift this would make for a girlfriend EXPECTING some BLING for the holiday. Although, I'm not sure it would get you off the hook.

The only negative that I can think of is the fact that every Boca Babe down here in South Florida has stopped to ask me about it (and you know I have a hard time not laughing at leopard print tights and stiletto heels on an 80 year old overly tanned granny).

Check out the Pinktooth as well as LOTS of other great fashion forward electronics at Chic Buds, and yes there are even a few things for the guys in your life as well.

I'd like to thank the Chic Execs for providing me with my new Pink Tooth for this review. I have in no way been compensated for writing this review and all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.