Friday, April 10, 2009

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental.....


Yes - YOU KNOW where I'm going with THIS!!!


You can't tell me that having diamonds on your fingers, ears and around you neck is not one of the FUN things about living the good life (even if it is for less).

I have to tell you a story about my birthday and Mr. S. I ALWAYS make it known what I want, not that I don't like surprises, but hey - I don't want an iron and ironing board for my birthday! So, this year I may have mentioned (about a dozen times) that I'd like a diamond ring. Now Mr. S. is very generous, but he's VERY bad about shopping. It's almost like he has a violent reaction to walking into a store. Maybe he had a traumatic episode as a child in a store (gee, I guess he never had a problem at the pro shop at the golf club) and it's something that I've sort of learned to live with - sort of. His idea of buying me a gift, is to hand me the credit card and say - "buy what you want" (Honey, I have a credit card & I already buy what I want). The exception is if our son is in town. The two of them actually bought my Movado together (a TOTAL surprise). But since young Mr. S. wasn't around this year (he's still in RI), I once again got the word to "pick out what you want and buy it."

You know that my credo is to life the good life FOR LESS, so over-spending on a piece of jewelry is difficult for me to do (if HE did it, I wouldn't have that reaction). I've been dragging my feet, because I haven't been able to make up my mind. Buying diamonds is really like being a kid in a candy store for me - I want them ALL.

PLUS, when push comes to shove - I'm buying this ring for myself. If I have to pick it out, charge it and then make sure the bill gets paid when it arrives, then HONEY, I'M BUYING THIS RING FOR MYSELF. Which brings me to......

What about the single women?

There are a LOT of single women out there who deserve to be adorned with diamonds as well. Now they can show their singleness (is that a word???) and their bling for a GOOD LIFE FOR LESS PRICE! Not only that - but here's a piece of jewelry that was designed SPECIFICALLY with you in mind!

You may have seen the "Ah ring" on Oprah, Tyra Banks, Minnie Driver or a HOST of other celebrities who wear the Ah Ring to symbolize "A, available and h, happy." Pioneering the belief that single women could be empowered by purchasing a symbolic ring which resonates with a positive meaning, the creator - Ruta Fox has created a new TREND. Even Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway, Selma Blair and Jessica Biel have been seen around town donning this beautiful pinkie ring adorned with 11 full cut diamond (totaling .21 pts.) on a 14k white gold band. The "Ah ring" even made Oprah's famous O list!!

Here's the BEST part. You can get Fifth Avenue style for a Champagne Living price, because the "Ah ring" is only $330 (and that INCLUDES the shipping & handling). So now you don't have to feel like you're making any sacrifices to buy DIAMONDS!

And you know, we married ladies can wear the ring too ("Ah" can stand for ATTACHED & HAPPY as well), or maybe the Snowflake necklace, Loves me earrings or Tranquility cross (with beautiful sapphires and diamonds) that Divine Diamonds carries. It's nice to be able to treat YOURSELF to what you deserve without breaking the bank! Check out the "Ah ring" and all of the other beautiful pieces of fine jewelry at Divine Diamonds - because YOU DON'T NEED a MAN TO BUY YOU DIAMONDS!!

A kiss may be grand but won't pay the rental
On your humble flat, or help you at the automat

Men grow cold as girls grow old
And we all lose our charms in the end

But square-cut or pear-shaped

These rocks don't lose their shape

Diamonds are a girl's best friend



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments:

t said...

I love this post!! I love rings...my favorite is a gorgeous ring from Tiffany's that a former boyfriend in NYC gave me---now, we're still best of friends and I envision us traveling the world together when my youngest goes off to college. With my ring on.
I want the ring in the pic! It's simple and gorgeous!

Zippy said...

Damn - why can't Mr. S. just walk into Tiffany's and walk out with a "little" bauble for me. THAT RING IN THE PICTURE IS ONLY $330 - That's the Ah Ring. I've got to get one!!

Elaine B. said...

I just love this ring!! The quality is amazing, the sparkle of the diamonds are great. It`s so high class and I didn`t have to tap into the kid`s college fund to buy it.

manoblue said...

The Ah ring is such a beautiful diamond piece. Got one, Love it!
I always get lots of compliments on it. I also got one for my Mum for her birthday. She wears all the time...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous ring. I have one too. Actually I have two also. One for me and one for me on the same finger looks marvelous.

Zippy said...

I love the idea of stacking these. I notice that they come up to a size 6 (which is my ring size)!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.