Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In case you want to give cook the night off!



At the mansion it's cook who has command of the kitchen. I'm not even allowed to walk through, least I steal some of her famous secret recipes. But, as you know cook is always asking for a day off for SOMETHING! On those days, it is I who has to make my way into the kitchen and try to figure out the morels from the shitakes. I was thinking about joining The Mixer to help me figure things out.

When you join The Mixer online (IT’S FREE!) you will learn the ins and outs of cooking and baking, while interacting with Betty Crocker Kitchens experts LIVE during a class and connecting with an entire community of people just like you. What’s great is that you can do it in the comfort of your own kitchen whenever it best fits your schedule.

For complete details on each of the classes simply go to www.bettycrocker.com/themixer and register to become a member.

I have to start keeping track of cook's schedule. I think she's pulling one over on me and living the good life and leaving me to my own devices.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.