Thursday, April 16, 2009

...and step...and kick...and turn,turn,turn....

Wait, was that the choreography from A Chorus Line or the last time I saw the inside of an exercise studio?

OK, so who of you are with me? I want to get the body that Valerie Bertinelli's been parading around in on television lately. She may have been dieting, but COME ON Val - those six-pack abs didn't come from some pre-packaged food. She's going to be 50 next year and she looks UNBELIEVABLE. She did it the right way, diet and exercise.

So, what's your excuse? It's countdown to bathing suit time here at the mansion. With just over 11 weeks until July 4th - the day that all of society tosses out their old cruisewear for the latest in beach fashion.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've begun to work out at my micro workouts on my computer with Break Pal. I'll also be instituting a lot more changes both in my diet and in my fitness routine to get ready. I've got my eye on this black Badgley Mischka black number in the picture, but everything's got to fit in perfectly - if you know what I mean....

If you'd like to try Break Pal out, you can sign up for a FREE TRIAL. Check it out & see how you like it, then come back here -
BECAUSE

Break Pal is giving away 5 MEMBERSHIPS to Champagne Living's readers. These are FULL memberships that NEVER EXPIRE!!!! Here's what you have to do:

RULES:
  • Get One Entry: Visit Break Pal & check out their free trial video of office exercises. Come back and leave your name, e-mail and ONE thing you'd like to improve by summertime.
EXTRA ENTRIES:

  • Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE by Email or RSS.


  • Add my button to your blog sidebar OR copy and paste this sentence into ANY existing blog post.

Champagne Living can help you live rich for less!

Leave a separate comment for each thing you do to get extra entries.

Please make sure you leave your email address when adding a comment or I will not be able to contact you if you win.

This giveaway is open to US residents, 13 and over and ends on April 30, 2009. The 5 winners will be randomly chosen and contacted via email. The winners have 48 hours to respond to my email. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

42 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennifer Woosley
jenesparza@insightbb.com
I would like to improve my tummy by summer and at least have it alittle fatter.

Unknown said...

Beth
barter.babe@yahoo.com
I would like to improve my thighs. Yikes Run!

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter

@barterbabe

Unknown said...

Champagne Living can help you live rich for less! I posted to my sidebar does that count?

Unknown said...

I already Subscribe

ProjectHope7 said...

Ok Zippy...cool site..( and love that suit!!! that is my idea of a dream suit also!...only I would opp for a long swim skirt to wear over it to wear out and about.)...great idea for an excercise routine throughout the day. I need a miracle for the thighs...( didnt she call that secretarial spread?! ROFL...)

cathy b
project hop e7 at gmail dot com

ProjectHope7 said...

I have your button on my sidebar.

cathy b
project hop e7 at gmail dot com
http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

ProjectHope7 said...

I follow you on twitter.com
cathy b
project hop e7 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/projecthope7

ProjectHope7 said...

I subscribe via email!

cathy b
project hop e7 at gmail dot com

rrshep said...

I'd really like to tighten my abs.

arochel52@hotmail.com

rrshep said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I'd really like to lessen the jiggle overall. :)

ioannidia@hotmail.com

Earthtokarmen said...

I'd like my abs to be tighter!

Earthtokarmen said...

I subscribe via e-mail

Unknown said...

I'd like to get strong arms so I can finally take that capoeira class I've been eyeing :)

thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

Cindy said...

This looks great. I spend all day at my desk. I would love a stronger core!

Sharon said...

I would like to tighen the stomach area and my arms can we say batwings. Thanks for the giveaway

sharr1226 at yahoo dot com

LindaJ said...

I really, really want to fit into a smaller bathing suit by summer.

Smooshy said...

i'd like to get shapelier legs by summer!

Matt C said...

MattC
chickenbristle2003@yahoo.com
I really want to work on my thighs.

Suzila said...

I'd like to get rid of the love-handles. Thanks for offering this prize!

suzila@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get rid of my GUT! jillrh1@comcast.net

kk said...

I would like to have more defined muscles.

azdragonlady said...

Dawn
azdragonlady@hotmail.com
I would love to do some full-body shaping up!

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

What a great idea! I think even *I* could manage to do these types of short workouts. What one thing I want to improve...hmmm can I just count my entire body as one thing? I need work all over and sit at this desk way too long every day!

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

I am also subscribed to your blog via email :-)

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Of course I follow you on Twitter via @RobynsWorld

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

And finally - I have your button on my side blog roll http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com

Fingers crossed!

Marianna said...

Great website! I'd love to improve my belly flab!

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

i'd like to improve my posture & stomach flab!

she
pookielocks at ymail dot com

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

your button is in scrolling blogroll!

she
www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

following you on twitter! SheBAButterfly

Karen said...

Count me in :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

chromiumman said...

christopher h

chromiumman (at) mail (dot) com

my abs

Unknown said...

Jammie
sweepmorey@gmail.com
I would love to lose some of my tummy and build muscle

Tammie said...

Since my lay-off I've been at home spending quite a bit of time on my computer. As a result, if I were fortunate enough to win this I would begin by targeting my midsection and 'work' my way down. :)

mcj4tlj@comcast.net

intime said...

I'd like to improve my arm strength

masonsgranny59 said...

This would be handy for me since I have alot of pounds 2 shed before my daughter's wedding in sept.ty 4 the entry:)masonsgranny59@yahoo.com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I would love to improve my legs! Thanks for the chance! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I subscribed via email! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

Im following you on twitter now, mom2anutball! hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

sandyy456 said...

I'd like to tone my arms a little before summer. I'd also like to lose 30 lbs before I go to California in October. I'm sure this would help!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.