Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Relax and enjoy a magazine while the kids are napping...

I remember the days when the good life/rich life, what have you seemed to be a dream. It wasn't because I didn't know how to harness it. Frankly, it was because I didn't have the TIME to. My son is FINALLY graduating college this year and there are those days when I reminisce about the early years.

One of those things that I remember vividly was the LACK of SLEEP, lack of ME time and LACK of help. My mom had taken ill before my son was born and passed away when he was only 2 years old, so I didn't have the advantage of having my mom pass down parenting information. LUCKILY, there was Dr. Spock and LOADS of magazines to help me find my way.

If you're experiencing the EARLY YEARS, then ValueMags wants to give you a 24 month subscription (yes, two whole years) of PARENTS MAGAZINE absolutely free. I can't promise you that it will free up any much needed TIME, but it will help you with that parenting maze.

Oh and wait, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the good life in a couple of years! I promise.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.