Monday, March 16, 2009

Here at the mansion, we always go BARE!


Well, Bare Escentuals actually.

I've been using Bare Escentuals since moving to Florida. It gets too hot down here for conventional makeup and I really don't like the FEELING of foundation during the day. Unfortunately, I don't have perfect skin, and all of the sunshine has taken it's toll on me and left me with age spots/sun spots/connect the....well, you get the idea.

Anyway, for a limited time Bare Escentuals is giving away a FREE 10-day trial of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation and a BUKI Brush!!! Well, it's FREE if you go into one of their participating stores with this coupon. Otherwise it will cost $3.95 to mail it to you.

$3.95 for a BUKI brush is a STEAL!!!! I paid $15 for the Baby Buki. PLUS, when you order online, they'll throw in a sample of Rare Moisturizer.

Well, as you can see by my BE collection in the picture, I could definitely use a new Buki, so I'm going for this deal. I figure that the bareMinerals Foundation will be the PERFECT size to keep in my Louis Vuitton!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.