Monday, March 23, 2009

Be still my heart - there's a sale at French Sole!!



Those who know me well, know that I'd rather buy shoes than anything else. The story of my shoe "obsession" goes back just over ten years, when I had an accident and was told that I'd never be able to walk normally again. I would be looking forward to a life in a leg brace and an orthopedic shoe with a lift in it (and perhaps eventually a wheelchair).

I worked long and hard (as did my surgeon and physical therapist) to overcome this disability. The repercussions of what happened are very SERIOUS. I BUY SHOES!!! I have all sorts of shoes. I have open shoes, closed shoes, flip-flops, stiletto heels and mules. BUT, my all time FAVORITE shoes are BALLERINA FLATS, specifically French Sole Sloops.



French Sole makes all sorts of wonderful ballerina flats, but I find that the Sloops are the most comfortable, fashionable and they come in an array of colors and materials. BUT THEY ARE EXPENSIVE - at least for casual shoes. At about $100 a pair, they are in the lower price range for French Sole, but in the "I can't buy every color that I want" for me.

So, I'm both excited and disappointed that they're having a HUGE Sample Sale at their Outlet Store in NYC. Now through April 15th, French Sole will be discounting their fashionable flats up to 80% off. I'm disappointed that I don't have the time to go up to NY (but, happy that my brother is going to be there next week and he's already asked me what I want).

For those of you in the New York area, you can check out the sale at 976 Lexington Ave. at 71st St. They're open Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm, Sat 11am-6pm and Sun. noon-6pm. I guarantee that once you have a pair of these on your feet you'll be hooked!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.