Monday, March 9, 2009

"Arch Madness" at Bliss Spa - did you say SPA??


First and foremost I want to thank Anjie the Frugal Freelancer for letting me know about this

free brow wax

from Bliss Spa on none other than Friday the 13th!

  • free signature brow waxes for the first 25 people to hustle into bliss!
  • $10 off brow waxes the following week

Check to see if your bliss spa is participating. Print out the picture at the top of the page and bring it in. It's directly from my e-mail and the instructions say to print and bring the e-mail with you.

I've been a bit preoccupied lately, you see - I gave the computer that I write Champagne Living on a nice tall, cold glass of Diet Pepsi and it got sick. I guess it's a Merlot sort of machine. So, I've been frantically backing up what I can and shopping, shopping, shopping for the BEST deal with EVERYTHING that I need in it. Don't worry, everything should be back to normal within a few days. You keep on living the good life while I'm working!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.