Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Sweet Smell of Luxury



I'm about to tell you about a FABULOUS sale on LUXURY fragrances. As I begin to write I have this vision of being a teenager and wearing my favorite scent of the time (I think it was Chloe). My cousin Suzie would come up to me and say "Hey, you STINK good." I don't know how or why it popped into my head, but I'm glad it did.

I think that we all have favorite scents that bring back simple memories. I have a scent that I wear called "Costes" that reminds me of Paris. It is the unmistakable scent of the Hotel Costes chain (it permeates the lobby as well as all of the soaps, lotions, etc). From the moment that I put it on I am taken back.

Right now NewEggMall is having a sale on fragrances with FREE shipping. With discounts of up to 90% off, this is a great time to stock up on your favorites or even try new scents that you've been meaning to check out.

The best values seem to be on their Mini's with prices starting at under $1.00.

This is definitely Luxury Living for Less. So, go ahead and "Stink Good" - no one will EVER know how much you spent.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

angela michelle said...

Thanks! I just got two new perfumes for a grand total of $5.60.

Zippy said...

Awesome!!! Now YOU'RE going to STINK GOOD...LOL.

foamfan said...

They have a great selection of fragrances, and I love the minis. So often, it's easy to get tired of a fragrance, long before it's used up. These are a great solution. Thanks for sharing this!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.