Thursday, November 6, 2008

GRATIS ~ because the best things in life are FREE

CALENDAR ~ 2009 is going to be a FABULOUS year. Your calendar is going to be filled with wonderful things to do, going out to dinner and theatre, vacations, etc. You'll have so much to do that you'll need to keep track of it all. Take advantage of the FREE 2009 calendar that Canadian Club is giving away (must be 21+) so that you don't miss a single date!

POSTER ~ It's a little odd that my son listens to the same music that I did (and vice versa). I don't remember listening to what my mother did when I was growing up. I guess it proves that "Rock 'n Roll will never die." Universal music is giving away some POSTERS of CLASSIC rockers (Jimi Hendrix, the Who, Nirvana, Bob Marley, KISS and Marvin Gaye) all with an "election" background. I'm sure that this offer is going to be limited so be quick about this one.







SHAVER/TRIMMER ~ Schick wants you to have smooth hair-free skin. They offered this shaver/trimmer before so if you got in on this great freebie you'll probably have to use a different e-mail address to get it again. Just fill out this simple FORM and it will be in your mailbox in no time.


POSTER ~ Redwood Creek Wines has created a beautiful set of Vintage prints (I hesitate to call them posters, as they are quite lovely) that are absolutely classic. You do have to be 21+ as this is from a liquor company, but the sign up process is easy and you'll be pleasantly surprised at these when they arrive. Look for the featured print (0 corks) to get it without making a purchase. I actually have 2 of them framed (including the one to the left) and hanging in one of the guest bedrooms and they do not look like advertising posters.


BEAUTY PRODUCT ~ I admit, I LOVE luxurious beauty products. I'm not certain if they are REALLY any better than drugstore brands, but the packaging alone says "I deserve this." Even better - I LOVE beauty products that are FREE! I just found a survey from Lucky Magazine and Jane Iredale for facial wipes. As I understand it, you will receive a full week's worth of the product to try. Don't delay, because I'm guessing this one will fill up quickly. SURVEY


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.