Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do you whisper something romantic or YELL it?

Champagne Living definitely has it's advantages. I get to live the life that I always dreamed that I would. Does that mean that EVERYTHING in my life is perfect? HARDLY.

For example - Valentine's Day. Mr. S and I have been married for over 30 years, and well....he's lacking in the "you know what" department. You know...the GIFT GIVING department. I guess that I expect him to read my mind, and he doesn't even THINK about it. Talk about not having a meeting of the minds.

So, I've taken to leaving him little hints over the years. Sweet nothings - only with Mr. S. there's no whispering them, I have to stand on a platform and scream. Yes, I've been known to cut out pictures from magazines, leave lists of things and drag him by the collar to jewelry stores.

Frankly, if I REALLY want something I tend to buy it for myself, but a little something on Valentine's Day might be nice. Wait, let me correct that - something other than a 1/2 eaten box of Godiva's (Godiva is his "go-to" gift  and he ends up opening the box or ripping it open seconds after handing it to me).

Wouldn't it be TOTALLY Romantic for him to actually walk into Bloomingdale's or Lord and Taylor, saunter up to the cosmetic's counter and ask the person working behind the Borghese counter for this???


At $39.50 he couldn't possible complain about the money (less than chocolates), and the three intoxicating Il Bacio products that will stir the senses and delight the heart in addition to signature Borghese colors would be perfect for creating a romantic look.

Or....as usual...I could go buy it myself.


The Romantic Whispers Valentine's Gift Set by Borghese includes:

  • Il Bacio eau do Parfum Spray
  • Il Bacio Bath & Shower Gel
  • Il Bacio Body Lotion
  • Mini Labrro Piu Paffuto Lip Plumper
  • Lumina High Sheen Lipcolor - Milano Merlot
  • B Gloss Lip Gloss - Crimson Kiss
  • Mini Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara - Black
  • Bowler Bag



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.