Friday, January 14, 2011

Sassybax - shapewear that's made PRETTY

Am I a fashionista? Well, let's just say that I have TWO walk-in closets full of clothes and shoes. I can't resist a sale on my favorite designers and I KNOW WHAT I LIKE. One of my favorite designers is Norma Kamali and if you've ever worn a Kamali, you know that it's sexy, comfortable, a little outrageous and often FORM FITTING. I've been wearing her clothes for as long as I can remember (some time in the 1970's).

This means one thing and one thing ONLY.

SHAPEWEAR

Finding the PERFECT shapewear for different outfits is key to looking your best. Under my favorite black Kamali dress - I wear a Sassybax Hi Rise Body Shaper. Why? Well, first of all it really does control all of those little "lumps and bumps" that you see when you slide on a dress that clings to your body. Secondly, it's feminine....you know, in that lacy, European lingerie sort of way. Third (and this is the MOST IMPORTANT) - the Hi Rise Body Shaper goes AROUND my bra, so it doesn't flatten out the curves that I WANT.

Depending on style, the Sassybax Pretty Collection ranges in size from Small – XL, fitting approximately size 2 – 18. You'll find them at fine department stores, boutiques and online retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, NeimanMarcus.com, HerRoom.com, BareNecessities.com, FreshPair.com and of course at Sassybax.com.

Here's what my Sassybax Pretty Hi-Rise Body Shaper did for me

  • No more bulge at the bra line
  • Gave me a smooth line from just above the knee all the way to the bra
  • Held in my thighs, hips, butt, tummy and muffin top
  • My dress slid right over it like it was skating on smooth ice
  • The touch of lace made me feel feminine
  • Allowed me to wear my own bra, so I could still be shapely on top
Kamali


While I don't look like the model in the picture - I do look better than I did BEFORE donning my Sassybax.

Sassybax are competitively priced and available at retailers nationwide and at Sassybax.com

I received product in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly my own.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.