Monday, December 20, 2010

For you? For him? Husky

  • A stocking stuffer for HIM?
  • A MAJOR hint that there's plenty to do?
  • An inexpensive something for yourself?
  • A reminder to tackle the never ending "honey do" list?
  • Holiday decorating?

I'm talking about accessories today, but not the kind that your wrap around your neck or that sparkle on your fingers, I'm talking TOOLS. When you think of buying tools, what category does it fall into?

While I love the luxuries of life, I love having the mansion look great and run smoothly just as much (if not more). There's nothing more gauche than a cabinet door that doesn't fit tightly or a piece of furniture with a loose leg or arm. You wouldn't think of not having a manicure, then why would you live in a house that's doesn't look great?

Which is why, although I think that the Husky 48 piece tri-grip screwdriver set (for under $10) is definitely a great stocking stuffer for him...it's just as much an important accessory for YOU & I. From decorating the house, to fixing all of those little things that drive me crazy...I'M THE ONE who wields the tools. Surprised? Well, you shouldn't be. When I want something done RIGHT, I DO IT MYSELF.

From putting together gifts that state "assembly required" to hanging artwork - this diva takes a step off of her pedestal and puts as much care into the mansion as she does her wardrobe. So, this holiday, I'm KEEPING my Husky 48 piece tri-grip screwdriver set for myself. Mr. S. will just have to get one for himself (although if he asks nicely, I'll let him borrow it).

This screwdriver includes:
  • A ratcheting Tri-Grip driver, extension bar, 14 sockets and 32 screwdriver bits
  • Compact kit is easy to store
  • Tri-Grip handle
  • Carrying and storage case
If you're looking for a great last minute stocking stuffer for YOUR Mr., or want to buy yourself the "latest" accessory. Stop in to Home Depot for some great Husky gifts under $20.


I received product for this review, all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.