Friday, December 17, 2010

Do you love feeling healthy? - CONTEST



I don't know about you...but I for one have always lived my life to the fullest. Of course, I'm not always at my peak and I try to eat healthy, so if you look on my kitchen counter you will see my bottle of Centrum Silver (I'm a bit older and need the vitamins in the "silver" version). I dine out in restaurants quite a bit, and don't always eat that perfect combination of healthy PLUS enjoyable, so I definitely need the extra help.

Centrum is running a new contest to celebrate women like you and me who live life and love to the fullest by staying healthy and energized, even during the crazy holiday season.

Visit LoveFeelingHealthy.com to nominate yourself or someone special in your life who does it all. Tell them your secret to maintaining healthy energy levels so you can enjoy the great things the holiday season brings – including friends and family time, giving gifts, hosting parties, and so much more!

Here are the details - 

1. Participants are asked to submit 300 words or less that explains how you (or who you nominate) does it all. Nominations are being accepted until January 2, 2011 (12pm EST).

2. Five Finalists will be selected and then, from January 17-31, 2011, the public can cast their votes for who should be coinced "America's Most Amazingly Energized Woman."


PRIZING
- Grand Prize: $3,000 XPERIENCE DAYS Gift Certificate
- Four (4) Runner-Up Prizes: $400 XPERIENCE DAYS Gift Certificate - XPERIENCE DAYS offers thousands of unique gift experiences nationwide.


Open to US Residents only. Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations

I learned of this amazing contest from the One2One network, all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.