Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm #lovinlogistics at my local The UPS Store

I'm a procrastinator. At least when it comes to CERTAIN things. Oh, I don't put off my haircuts & color, my mani's and pedi's or my shopping or travel, but I DO put off things that I just HATE to do.

Things like - washing the floor, going to the dentist (ouch) and dragging my junk to the shipper to get it out to either Ava or Ben (or gifts around the holidays). These are things that are just NOT FUN or NOT EASY.

Yesterday, I FINALLY packed all of the toys that have been sitting in my office for months. They're items that I've reviewed either here or on The Review Broads that I have no need for. Ava has been waiting for them. Waiting...waiting...waiting. I keep telling her that I'd send them. I've been telling her that for about 2 months now (OK, I've been telling her for 4 months, but who'd counting????).





More check-ins at The UPS Store
Powered by Whrrl


See how painless it really was by checking out my #lovinlogistics story on Whrrl by clicking above.

Now if only the DENTIST were that easy.

This post and whrrl were written as a result of a campaign for Collective Bias and The UPS Store. I was paid an honorarium, which I proceeded to put towards my shipping costs. All opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.