Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ooh La La - Shabby Apple

It's not often that I'm at a loss for words. So, I think that I'll begin by posting a series of photos.


Do you recognize the woman in that photo?

Does the hat give it away?

Well, if the Bull Terrier and the BIG HAT didn't give it away, then you're a NEW READER. Otherwise, you know that it's YOURS TRULY...the Diva of the Mansion.

As you can see, I have a very distinct style. I love my stripes, love my hats, and if you look down at my feet - I love a SPLASH of color to set it apart. But, I'm not here to write about my "style", I'm actually here to tell you about that FABULOUS DRESS that I have on. No, it didn't come from Nordstrom, nor did I find it at Neiman Marcus...I actually got it from Shabby Apple!!!

Who knew that an online clothing company would have such classic (and FABULOUS) styles, at reasonable prices (the dress pictured is $78 )?  This is a dress that even Coco Channel would have loved.. Like ME, Shabby Apple believes that we should each have a "signature" style (again, if you're a regular reader - you've heard me drone on and on about finding your own unique style). They make it VERY EASY to figure out exactly the "look" that will give you that feeling of confidence and style that is uniquely your own, by answering some simple questions on the widget below. My dress is part of the Oh La La Collection (and we all know how much I LOVE the City of Lights, so it fit my personality perfectly).

With categories for ALL body types, Shabby Apple offers incredibly stylish clothing and accessories, that allow you to order with CONFIDENCE. Being that I'm a bit "ahem" over-weight, I appreciated the fact that the description of the dress that I chose stated "This dress FITS GENEROUSLY.." - and indeed it DOES.


I never thought that I'd find a DRESS that fits from an ONLINE STORE. After ordering (by the way, the shipping department is QUICK), I kept thinking that I had to be prepared to return it if it didn't fit. Because I'm both short and not very well proportioned, I have the most difficult time finding dresses. They either have to be a wrap style or have an empire waist (I usually do best with separates). So, when I ordered La Tour Eiffel, I was REALLY throwing caution to the wind.  I am still IN SHOCK that it not only FITS, but is FLATTERING AS WELL!


I'll be wearing this dress to a couple of upcoming conferences including EVO in Park City, UT this month and at BlogHer in August. If you'd like to check it out IN PERSON - feel free to stop me and take a look.


Oh and don't be surprised if you see some OTHER dresses, etc. from Shabby Apple on me at these events, because I'm going SHOPPING. What do you think of the Champs Elysee? I have another hat (with Navy Accents) and the perfect pair of Navy & White mules to go with it.

While you're looking around at their site, sign up for the Shabby Apple Mailing List and they'll send you a coupon for 10% off of your first purchase.

Don't forget to try out the Style Widget Below and see what YOUR signature style is.

Thank you to Shabby Apple for providing this dress for my review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are my own.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You look Fabulous!!

Zippy said...

Aww thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.