Thursday, May 13, 2010

OK - so I'm far from perfect - Smart Cover

While I'm WAY past the days of acne and breakouts, I've come to another stage in life that needs covering up. I have dark circles under my eyes, sun/age spots and skin that has become mottled (and VERY ugly), so I feel a real camaraderie with teenagers getting ready for prom with that big zit that appears out of nowhere.

For those high schoolers ready to celebrate -  you've picked out your dress, made your hair appointment, gotten your nails done and are READY when - BOOM - there it is - that pimple. That unexpected mark that shows up just in time for your BIG NIGHT (or if you have circles like I do - every day).

I was asked to try Smart Cover concealing crème. Little did they know what an absolute mess my skin is. They had their hands full when they said that I could REVIEW the product. Of course it being the concealer that's used by the NFL's Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals, and the NBA’s Cleveland Cavalier Girls cheerleading teams (as well as someof Hollywood’s hottest stars), maybe they have something. Hey, if it's good enough for Jane Krakowski, Julia Roberts, Giselle Bunchen, Milla Jojovich, Jamie Lee Curtis, Gena Rowlands and Helen Mirren, to camouflage tattoos, dark circles, blemishes and more, then maybe it will help THIS DIVA.

So, I'm doing what I do best - EXPOSING myself, with NO MAKEUP, so that you can see if Smart Cover worked for me.

Ugh - I have VERY dark undereye circles (and bags), they're a combination of heredity (my mom had them), getting older and the damage I've done sitting out in the sun.
Smart cover is easy to apply. Simply apply the primer and/or vitamin stick and find the color that's best for your skin. There were 3 shades as well as a color corrector to allow you to mix the perfect shade for your skin tone.


Blend with one of the sponges that come with it and.....



                                                                     Just look at the difference

For just $29.75, the ten-piece Smart Cover starter kit includes several different shades of the concealing crème, from light to dark, so you can use them to mix and match to create the perfect shade. It also comes with a color corrector to neutralize the deep tattoo pigment first, allowing the concealing crème to cover completely and blend seamlessly into the skin on the face and body. Moisture primer lotion, vitamin beauty stick for eye area, camouflage brush, blending sponges, and travel case are included as well. The concealing crème alone is available for $15. 

I keep the Smart Cover color stick in my purse for quick touch ups!
Smart Cover is dermatologist and allergy tested, non-comedogenic, waterproof, smudge-resistant, and fragrance free.
Want to see MORE before and after photos? Check out the Smart Cover testimonial page at: http://www.smartcover.com/testimonials.html.

Thanks to Smart Cover for providing product for this beauty review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.