Thursday, May 20, 2010

lalo Treasures - fun, funky, funkier, funkiest

I hold a very special place in my heart for whimsy, so when I was sent this funky resin butterfly key chain from lalo Treasures - I immediately fell for it's light-hearted, funky look.

Many years ago, Orna Lalo started making things that made her happy. She came up with hand made designs of fun and light. Starting from a local workshop we have grown into an international company with branches throughout Europe, the United States, the Far East and more. This is the story about what we think of as treasures: The people The places And the ideas that are the spirit of LALO Treasures.

Each piece in the massive collection of lalo Treasures jewelry, accessories and Judaica is a feast for the eyes. Inspired by nature, these delightful resin based pieces of art are feminine and ethereal. I could see wearing the long dangly earrings from the "something blue" collection to set off a simple pair of jeans and white t-shirt, as well as to dress up a simple black dress or even a Wedding Gown.

Even the hair decor pieces are interesting! You've got to open up the pages of the lalo Treasures website and see for yourself...I guarantee that you'll spend the next hour trying to decide which treasure you want for your OWN collection.

By the way, my VERY favorites are the gorgeous Judaica mezuzah. I had a difficult time trying to figure out how to get into their online store, so I'm e-mailing them to see how I can order one for my door.

Thank you to lalo Treasures and ChicExecs for providing me with this fun keychain for this review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.