Saturday, August 1, 2009

Review: Yoplait Delights Parfaits




OK, so it looks like I poured a cup of the Yoplait Delights over my head. What's up with that? I guess that I liked it enough to wash my hair with it. LOL.

Beside the fact that the video is WAY too long and I look like I got yogurt bombed, I really did like these new Yoplait Delights. It's nice to have a snack that will appeal to adults, that the kids won't grab out of the fridge.

Thanks to My Blog Spark for providing both the Yoplait Delights Parfaits as well as the Flip mino HD camera.

Note: If my hairdresser sees this (and I know she checks out Champagne Living regularly), no my hair really doesn't look that bad....



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.