Saturday, February 7, 2009

Your Rich Uncle wants to help you shop.

I started my afternoon looking for foreclosures on the web. As you probably already know, if you want to do a search homes that have been foreclosed upon, you'll find plenty of sites like Foreclosure.com that offer a FREE 7-Day trial to see the listed properties. You could also team up with a Real Estate agent who handles foreclosures (I've seen quite a few in my area that specifically advertise that they have these listings).

Since I've already used up my FREE 7-Day trial to foreclosure.com and I'm "just shopping", so I don't want to drive an agent crazy, I started looking around the web to see what was out there.

I was watching some television show this week (for the life of me, I can't remember which one it was) that said that the government has foreclosure listings as well, but they said that the site is difficult to maneuver and that you were better of going to one of the "paid" sites.


Not one to easily give up, I found THIS site that is a US Government site for all sorts of government sales and auctions. Govsales.gov offers not only homes and land, but they also list jewelry, aviation, electronics and ALL SORTS of goodies that the US Government is trying to get rid of. The GovSales.gov website is a one stop shopping navigation tool that provides access to all property offered for sale by linking all approved Sales Centers in one place.

Needless to say, I've been spending lots of time looking at the foreclosed HUD houses, confiscated jewelry and all sorts of other items that are listed. The goal is to get a GREAT deal. Isn't it nice to have a Rich Uncle?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.