Monday, December 22, 2008

Resolution #3 - Grow my blog - Champagne Living

I don't normally write about "blogging", I just do it. But, one of my personal New Year's resolutions is to grow Champagne Living.

I'm a newbie blogger for sure, with absolutely no background in how all of this works. My goal was to get the information that I know out to readers. I know my stuff when it comes to Living The Good Life for almost nothing, as I've been doing it for most of my life. When it comes to the inner workings of the Internet, getting readers, design and all of the important background STUFF - Well, I'm a dunce. My first inclination is to begin searching the internet for "how to." The problem is - there is SO MUCH INFORMATION to weed through that I get overwhelmed. Plus, I really don't even understand what a lot of it even means once I get to it.

OK, so maybe I need a mentor (not MAYBE - I DO need a mentor). Once again, there are mentoring "programs" out there that look GREAT - but the cost? OUTRAGEOUS. I love what I do, but I don't want to spend a fortune doing it. That's counter-productive, plus it's just not the CHAMPAGNE LIVING WAY.

My first order of business is to get a makeover. LOL - typical huh? It may not work the way that I want it to, but at least it'll look good!!!

“Looking good and dressing well is a necessity. Having a purpose in life is not.” - Oscar Wilde


So, I'm open to suggestions and asking for help on this journey. Up on the top of each page you will see a voting square. I have put Champagne Living into the running for a new design from Life Blue. They're committed to "Cleaning Up the Web, one year at a time." You can vote for Champagne Living DAILY. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate your help.

And please - if you have any suggestions or know a great website (maybe your own) for helping Champagne Living (as well as so many of our readers) reach it's potential. Please use the comment section or shoot me off an e-mail.

Thank-you, as always - I appreciate all of my readers so much. It makes me want share so much more knowing that you're there supporting me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.