Sunday, October 5, 2008

LUXE ~ Spa Week 2008

My "ME" day got me thinking as to how long it's been since I've been to a Spa. I'm not really the weekly massage type, as a matter of fact I can't tell you the last time I had a massage. BUT, I DO love to have a facial to keep my skin looking good and of course there are times when I want a LUXURIOUS manicure/pedicure (and not just have my foot hiked up on the side of the tub, squinting to see if I've painted within the lines).

Well, SpaWeek.org is coming up from October 13-19 in the Midwest and on the East Coast (DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA & Canada). There are some GREAT Spa's participating this year, including Elizabeth Arden's RED DOOR Spa. For this ONE week only you'll be able to have some WONDERFUL and luxurious spa treatments for only $50, including:

Spa Week Facial

This popular facial uses specially-selected Elizabeth Arden products to clarify, purify and reveal beautifully refreshed skin.

A Spa Week Pedicure

A luxurious service which includes an exfoliating cream and sugar scrub and a lower leg and foot massage.

Spa Week Body Melt

After gentle exfoliation, your body is enveloped in a balm of hydrating melted shea butter followed by a stress-melting massage.

Spa Week Brazilian Wax

Elizabeth Arden’s exclusive “ouchless” beeswax is applied warm then removed gently leaving the skin absolutely smooth.

You'll find other similar offerings at your local independent spas that are listed as well. Oh, & don't miss the great giveaways & discount offers that are listed on Spa Week as well.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.