Friday, October 3, 2008

GRATIS ~ because the best things in life are free

Today was a totally ME day (I do love those). I went to see my dear friend Shana, who is also my hair stylist. So, it was cut, color and shopping for me, pretty much all day long. Then it was out to dinner (with some FREE gift certificates of course). Now I feel revitalized and ready to go.

Since I didn't have much computer time today, I am simply going to post some of the more fun free things that I've found floating around the net.

1. For a free "A Friend You Can Eat t-shirt" go to
Swedish Fish.

2. Go GREEN with this great Tote Bag from the Mantra Venture Group.

3. Send a letter to our next potential president outlining what he should do in his first 100 days in regards to green initiatives for a free travel mug, umbrella or shopping tote

4. Free Pre-Screening of The Secret Life of Bees in various cities.

I'll be back tomorrow with more ways to enhance your lifestyle


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.