This year, I ordered gifts from Red Envelope. Now I'm taking a gamble that my recipients don't read my blog every day (as a matter of fact I KNOW that they only come on every now and then), so I'm going to spill the beans.
Heart 'n Sole slippers). With visions of him in a smoking jacket and slippers (a la Hugh Heffner), I pressed "SEND."
That just started me on a THEME gift tirade. Check out who's going to be warm and toasty in the mornings?
Now, my problem is this....how do I get Mr. "S" to buy me one of these thoughtful Valentine's Day gifts that I just fell in love with on the Red Envelope site? Do I just leave the screen on my laptop OPEN facing him in the morning when he wakes up (WITH A GIANT ARROW)? He's not too good in the hint department. Hmmm....
Discover exclusive gifts for everyone, including the man who has everything (like mine). He’ll love perfecting his favorite craft beer with the Home Brewery Kit, among other selections from RedEnvelope’s Gifts for Him Collection. Moms will love keepsakes like Reasons I Love U Stones or elegant jewelry, like the Helix necklace that I'm in ♥ with (that's it on the left and if you'd like to call, write or sky-write the hint to Mr. "S"...I'd owe you big time).
The thing that I LIKE BEST about ordering from them is that whether you're a traditionalist and want to send Valentine's Day flowers or Candy (or dipped strawberries...YUM) or want to send something that's more unusual they have such a wide variety to choose from that it's easy. Once you've picked out their gifts, simply choose delivery dates (including day-of shipping), select gift wrap, add a personalized card, and you’re all set.
I'll post again when the gifts arrive. In the meantime, I wanted to give one of my readers the chance to pick up some great Valentine's Day gifts as well.
RIGHT NOW if you LIKE Red Envelope on Facebook - you can get 20% off of your next order!
Also, by following @redenvelope and @proflowers you'll get the 411 on GREAT gift ideas and special offers.
I received a gift certificate to facilitate this review. All opinions are strictly my own.
- Click HERE to Tweet this giveaway it auto fills your tweet and you get credit each time you twitter and report back. (unlimited entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog! - 5 extra entries
- Add this giveaway to other sweeps & giveaway sites - 5 extra entries
- Follow the Review Broads - on the sidebar
- Subscribe to The Review Broads for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Become a fan of The Broads on Facebook
- Follow Broad "Z" on twitter.
- Grab our badge from the sidebar and add it to your site.
* Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you've done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge - please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on February 11, 2011 11:59 EST.
* Good Luck