Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#31Days - Week Four

Things were going SO well, almost too well that something had to give. My "give" came in the form of a great trip to Duluth, MN this week. I had a GREAT time.


What does great time mean? Well it meant that I got to do some FABULOUS activities out in the cold and snow. It also meant high end restaurants where dinners began with things like Fry Bread and Calamari and ended with Pot de Creme au Chocolat.

I couldn't bare to look at the scale...with my eyes covered by my hands I stepped on and realized....

I'd GAINED ONE POUND from the previous week. Whew, not bad considering all that I ate. I'm back on the wagon again and went shopping as soon as I got home for more of my favorite Lean Cuisines and Skinny Cow treats. Join me on my shopping trip to Walmart via whrrl....





More check-ins at Walmart Supercenter #4260
Powered by Whrrl


This week I'm BACK on the wagon. I'll have my FINAL #31Days post for you later in the week, but I'm planning on continuing eating healthier and getting myself in the BEST POSSIBLE shape throughout 2011.

I received compensation from Collective Bias to facilitate the #31Days challenge. All opinions are my own.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zippy~ Just thought I would drop a line to say
how wonderful you did on your Jockey video.
I did not realize that your only 5' ! The outfit you have on would fit me. The exact thing you had on is what I would choose if I win!

Zippy said...

What a sweet thing to say. Thank you. I have a VERY difficult time doing videos. It's so hard to watch yourself.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.