He immediately handed it back to me and said "FILL IT with the songs from my OLD Sansa" and while you're at it, would you download the Chicago album with "25 or 6 to 4"?
<<<<<<<<< New Sansa Fuze! Apparently he now thinks he's hit the MOTHERLODE. You have to understand that Mr. S. is not one to adopt technology. He doesn't have a smart phone, has never sent a text message and wouldn't know how to turn on or use a computer if it had a 10 foot "push this button to use the computer" sign on it. But, when it comes to his music - he wants his mp3 player to be easy to use and hold enough music (and movies & photos) so that he doesn't have to come running to me weekly to ask that I switch out some of the music.
Check out the features ~
- Capacities**: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- 2.4" bright QVGA screen (320 x 240, 30 FPS) LCD screen
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, Audible, Podcasts
- Video formats: MPEG-4***, H.264, WMV and Flip Video™***
- Photo formats: JPEG and BMP; photo formats can be further extended with Sansa Media Converter PC software download∞, enabling TIFF, GIF, and PNG formats
- Digital FM Tuner with record functions
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 24 hours for audio playback and 5 hours of video playback†
- Hi-speed micro-USB 2.0 port
- Expandable microSDTM card slot and microSDHCTM card slot
- Ready for slotRadio™ & slotMusic™ memory cards
- Sleek industrial design with “invisible” capacitive touch control and highly intuitive graphical user interface
- IT'S AFFORDABLE - It retails at under $80, but I've seen it advertised for the holiday sales ALREADY, so get ready to find it at holiday prices!
So - this review basically comes from Mr. S. I can't ask him TOO many questions or he won't answer. So, other than what I had to say...here are his answers.
Do you like the new Sansa Fuze? YES
What do you like about it?
- I like being able to easily touch and see what's on the player and make my choices.
- I like being able to access my music lists all different ways.
- I like the fact that I can get all of my music on it
What don't you like?
- I miss the clip that was on my old one...tell them it needs a clip (I tried to explain that there is also a Sansa Clip, but he would have no part of my explanation).
- I wish that the earphone jack was on the side rather than the bottom.
Overall, it's a great little device for the holidays and would make a great gift for pretty much all ages.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of SanDisk and received the SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ and VH1 slotRadio Card to facilitate my review.