I couldn't decide WHICH phone I wanted, so instead I dragged my heels.
Now, I have not one but TWO Smart Phones. I have the HTC Evo (which is an android based phone) and I have my Blackberry Torch. Talk about jumping in. I also have a very bad habit of dropping, forgetting, breaking and spilling things when it comes to technology in general, so I need PROTECTION! For anything like that I rely on "B" to tell me what the BEST items are (especially when it comes to technology). I knew that I needed a case to protect my new phone(s), but
- It was difficult to find one to fit the Evo
- "B" kept telling me that I needed to get an Otterbox
Well, as you can guess, I'm now the proud owner of a case for my Evo thanks to the people at Otterbox. Since I don't WEAR my phone on my belt (how gauche), I have what they call the "Commuter Series". The interesting thing about this protective cover for your phone is that...
The OtterBox comes in 3 pieces including
- An impact absorbing silicone protective (inside against the phone)
- Hi-impact polycarbonate (that has covers for the buttons & port - great if you're a spiller like me)
- A self-adhesive screen protector (to keep my grubby fingers from ruining the phone).
Because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, Otterbox is teaming up with the Avon Foundation for Women and offering PINK is Strength Otterbox cases for the
- Blackberry Curve 3G
- Blackberry Curve 8500
- Blackberry Pearl 9100
- Blackberry Bold 9700
- Designed with style AND protection in mind
- Limited edition pink polycarbonate on white silicone
- Silicone inner layer dissipates impact away from your phone
- Smooth expterior polycarbonate later provides impact protection PLUS it allows the phone to slide in and out of your pocket or handbag easily
- All buttons are fully functional through the case
- Silicone plugs provide access to the audio jack and the USB port
Otterbox Cases can be purchased online and in stores all around the country.
I want to thank Otterbox for providing me with a case for my phone in order to do this review. My opinions are strictly my own.
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway - unlimited entries (just click on the link & hit send)
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living - on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page - daily
- Follow me on twitter
- Add our badge to your blog/site
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on November 9, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor