Tuesday, October 26, 2010

N Glassworks - jewelry when you want something different

Dare to be Different!

That was what my mother & father taught me. Can you tell that I came from a strong ARTS background? When most parents were telling their kids to try to fit in, mine were teaching us that you must stand out from the crowd to be noticed. Did I listen to them? Of course.

So, what has this got to do with NGlasswork's Dichroic Glass Jewelry?


"NGlassworks combines Dichroic, iridescent and  sheet glass to create one of a kind art glass jewelry." and it's very different. By layering glass, artisan Nancy Giere is able to create one of a kind pendants, fan necklaces, earring, rings and bracelets that are unique pieces of art that you can wear. 


Nancy recently sent me a BOLD pendant of her unusual glasswork. It hangs beautifully from a black satin and cord and is adorned on the back with a sterling silver heart that is part of the bail. Since I wear a LOT of black, the irridescent colors seem to pop against my dresses and shirts.

I believe that it's the accessories that make the outfit, and this is ONE accessory that can make a STATEMENT. If you love bold, beautiful color - take a look at NGlasswork jewelry in shops and galleries around the country. I'll be heading to Captiva Island (Florida) in a few weeks for a girlfriend's getaway, and I'm going to check out more pieces in her collection when I'm there.


Thank you to Nancy Giere for sending me a pendant to review. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.