Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Want to go to Fashion Week?


Well, so do I, but I'll be at the Travel Bloggers Show in Orlando this year instead of New York. While I'm a bit disappointed about missing some of the parties that I've been invited to, I'm thrilled that I'll actually be able to see the shows as they are live

And so can YOU!

Zeitbyte is providing live wecasts for the 88 runway shows that will be happening in the Tents of Lincoln Center. They're also broadcasting the shows (18 of them) at Milk Studios and First Comes Fashion's show of everything taking place during #NYFW.

AOL's Stylist.com, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android handsets will all be able to get these webcasts as well.

I have a feeling that we'll have better seats than Rachel Zoe!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.