Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fashion on Wheels

Oh my, I've been thinking long and hard about leaving Florida. I miss the "action" of New York, and being there this past week for BlogHer, hanging out with friends and just feeling that pace of the city makes me want more.

But wait - after seeing this, I'm thinking that Santa Monica might be nice too. I'm so swayed by the simple things and by simple I mean Fred Segal.  But, HOW COOL IS THIS? A Cynthia Rowley trunk show on WHEELS? It's just for reasons like this that you've GOT to love Fred Segal. One of my friends used to design jackets for them (M.C.) and she is one of the coolest, funkiest designers that I know. That's where I first learned about Fred Segal. When you HAVE to have that piece of clothing or an accessory that sets  you apart (a signature piece maybe) - this is the place to go.


If any of you in the area get the chance to check out the Coolhaus IceCream truck and the Cynthia Rowley collection on wheels, PLEASE take pictures...I'd LOVE to see it.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Katja of Skimbaco said...

Yeah yeah yeah, There is a cool store for Cynthia at the Hamptons too. I think you still should move to NYC. I miss you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.