Monday, August 16, 2010

Blooming all year long - Mad by Design

I always wished that I had a green thumb. When I first met my husband, he asked me to take care of his plants. He was going to Houston (from Providence) and staying for a few months in order to open up some nightclubs (he owned restaurants & clubs in RI at the time). I was staying in his apartment, keeping things in order for him. When he returned...his plants were all DEAD. Yes, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I killed them all.

To this day, I can't have potted plants. Cut flowers I can keep alive for longer than expected though. I guess it's because I just love flowers.

Mad by Design has created  a line of Floral Handbags, that you don't have to have a green thumb to wear. Made of silk taffeta the fabric shimmers and changes colors depending upon how the light hits them. They're luminous and delicate. If you're in the mood for a bit of whimsy and you LOVE flowers these will fit the bill. Fun, funky and young - Mad by Design has created a line of purses that will appeal to young teenagers all the way up through adults.

While I find them to be more for evening (for my taste), I could see them being worn as every day purses by teens and young adults. Not only for wearing in the spring and summer, these floral bags will brighten even the grey winter days with their colorful blooms.

You can purchase their bags at purse parties and boutiques from the Four Seasons to the Smithsonian gift shop, and even on QVC. Whether you fancy Sunflowers, Lotus, Peonies or Roses you can wear your favorite flowers (or even tuck one in your purse in the form of a wallet).

All Mad by Design accessories are animal friendly (mine is made of silk), which makes them the perfect gift for your eco-conscious friends.

Thank you to Mad by Design for providing product for this review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.