Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is there a flavor that makes you a kid again?

Cotton Candy?
Peppermint (maybe with chocolate on it)?
Cherry Lollipop flavor?

For me it's GRAPE. Not fresh grapes, but that SWEET grape soda flavor that I may have once a year or less, but I craved as a kid. I love the way that sounds, smells and flavors can immediately bring you back to a place of joy, of FUN or just a general feeling of being a kid again.

My Aquafina package of Flavor Splash this week was GRAPE flavored. I have to say that I was not at all prepared for the rush of memories, as the flavor reminded me of the soda that we were only allowed to have on very special occasion (only without the bubbles, the sugar or the calories). For me, this is my grown-up version of a favorite childhood treat.

I'm totally enjoying the surprise that comes as I open my Aquafina box each week to see (and taste) what the flavor will be. I hope that you are trying them as well. Don't forget that you can get a $1.00 off coupon  !

There's also still time to enter our Aquafina Giveaways both HERE as well as on The Review Broads.


I'm curious - what flavors evoke memories for YOU?


I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Aquafina FlavorSplash and have received various FlavorSplash samples to facilitate my participation. Mom Central will send me a gift card at the end of the program



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.