Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CSN Stores - it's like having a shopping mall at home

Well, I don't really know if it's it's the BIGGEST online shopping site of it's kind, but I've been shopping at CSN Stores lately and am trying to get through their 200 stores. That's right, they have over 200 stores and I'm trying to hit them all...LOL.


I love shopping, and like shopping online the most. I can window shop to my heart's content and that way I'm SURE I'm getting EXACTLY what I want. It's funny, but just this afternoon I was e-mailing back and forth with my friend Wendy and she had complained that the bedroom set that she ordered (it arrived today) was TOO DARK for her already dark home. She said that she had felt rushed while she was shopping and made a poor decision. If she had just spent some time shopping online at CSN Stores Bedroom Shop, she would have been able to look at the over 9000 pieces of furniture, etc. online at her leisure.

I'm not looking for a new bedroom set (well, maybe I should), but I DID desperately need a knife sharpener. I found just the one I wanted in their housewares store. Within four days from placing my order, I had my new knife sharpener all unpacked and ready to hone all of those dull blades that I've been using. Cooking is going to be a LOT easier now that I don't have to struggle (it was so bad that I was using a serrated bread knife for EVERYTHING - even paring).

If you're looking for furniture like my friend Wendy, need housewares like ME, want a great BABY or WEDDING gift or some HOT shoes (yes they even have a shoe store), check out CSN Stores and take your time shopping - that way you'll get exactly what you're looking for. From Cookware to a Bathroom Vanity - they've got it!

Thanks to CSN Stores for providing me with a gift certificate so that I could get that desperately needed knife sharpener. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.