Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This week's The View

I was sitting here watching The View and thinking that I need to keep a list of who's on when. I don't ALWAYS get the opportunity to watch it WHEN I want (scheduling), which is why I LOVE the fact that I can access previously aired shows on the ABC website. 

This morning I caught up on Monday's post Oscar show (just can't get enough of The Oscars).

In case, like me - you have a tendency to wait until AFTER the show and then go "shoot, I wanted to see that" - here's the schedule for the remainder of the week. I've starred the show's that I don't want to miss.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10 – Guests: Forest Whitaker (“Our Family Wedding”); Jesse Ventura (author, American Conspiracies).

**THURSDAY, MARCH 11 – Sir Elton John will be sitting with the women at the table and partaking in “Hot Topics”; Guest - Eric McCormack (“Who Is Clark Rockefeller?”).**

 >>OMG, 2 guests that I can't mix. I've loved Eric McCormack since Will and Grace and Elton John sitting with the women and discussing "Hot Topics" will be HYSTERICAL.


**FRIDAY, MARCH 12 – Co- Host Kate Gosselin is back and will join the women and the return of “The View: Fashion Friday” with designer Carolina Herrera.**

>>I've seen that Kate Gosselin has been in the news a lot lately, since she's going to be on Dancing with the Stars, but it's Carolina Herrera that I'm MOST anxious to see. Her fashions are TDF (to die for), chic, classic and totally feminine.

Don't beat yourself up if you miss anything, as you can go to ABC and catch up when you have a minute.
Also - don't forget to FOLLOW The View on their Facebook Page. You'll get the inside scoop on what's happening!

You know what I'd love? I'd love to be sitting in the audience of The View and watch....just ONCE. Wait, did I just say that out loud?

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.